Thursday, December 13, 2007
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Several GIS classes are being offered at AB Tech this spring and open registration is now! Classed begin Monday, January 14th, 2008.
GIS 111 - Introduction to GIS is being offered in 4 sections.
- GIS111 YD1 - Meets M/W from 10 - 11:20. This class is a hybrid format meaning students will have 1 hour of online work per week in addition to outside time spent on homework assignments.
- GIS111 LD1 - Meets M/W from 2:10-4:00pm. Late start class. Class begins January 23rd.
- GIS 111 O1 - Online section. If you know you like online learning this one is for you. If you don't know if you like it or not ... a couple words of advice - it is MORE WORK than taking a traditional seated class, but it is more flexible.
- GIS 111 WN1 - Meets Thursday nights 6:00pm -9:50pm. Web supplement accompanies course.
- GIS 121 D1 - (prerequisite - GIS 111 or equivalent) - Meets Friday from 8:00am-11:50am.
- GIS 215 N1 - (prerequisite - GIS 111 or equivalent) - Meets Tuesday nights from 6:00pm - 9:50pm
You can learn more about the GIS Certificate and ABTech by following