Several GIS classes are being offered at AB Tech this spring and open registration is now! Classed begin Monday, January 14th, 2008.
GIS 111 - Introduction to GIS is being offered in 4 sections.
- GIS111 YD1 - Meets M/W from 10 - 11:20. This class is a hybrid format meaning students will have 1 hour of online work per week in addition to outside time spent on homework assignments.
- GIS111 LD1 - Meets M/W from 2:10-4:00pm. Late start class. Class begins January 23rd.
- GIS 111 O1 - Online section. If you know you like online learning this one is for you. If you don't know if you like it or not ... a couple words of advice - it is MORE WORK than taking a traditional seated class, but it is more flexible.
- GIS 111 WN1 - Meets Thursday nights 6:00pm -9:50pm. Web supplement accompanies course.
- GIS 121 D1 - (prerequisite - GIS 111 or equivalent) - Meets Friday from 8:00am-11:50am.
- GIS 215 N1 - (prerequisite - GIS 111 or equivalent) - Meets Tuesday nights from 6:00pm - 9:50pm
You can learn more about the GIS Certificate and ABTech by following